HOTEL IN PARIS 8, DELUXE TRIPLE ROOM ON AVENUE MARCEAU
21m2 Deluxe Triple room with relaxation areaReserve this room Special offers
Our elegant Deluxe Triple rooms, which offer a comfortable 21m² of floor space, are ideal for 2 or 3 guests. In addition to the standard double bed, they also have an extra bed or convertible sofa bed for a third person in the living area. There is also an office space.
A courtesy beverage tray is provided so that you may enjoy a warm drink at any time.
Every morning we lay on a tasty breakfast buffet for €12 per person in our breakfast room which gives on to the famous Avenue Marceau. If you prefer, however, you may take breakfast in your room.
Surrounded by the Champs-Elysées, Avenue George V and Avenue d’Iéna, the Marceau Champs-Elysées boutique hotel is exceptionally well located in the heart of Paris. It is the perfect place from which to set out on a walking tour of the Champs-Elysées (less than 300 metres away), the Arc de Triomphe, the Grand Palais Museum, and the Eiffel Tower.
Our Deluxe Triple rooms have the following conveniences :
- Air conditioning
- Telephone with direct line
- Personal safe
- Courtesy beverage tray (kettle, tea, coffee, etc.)
- Free Wi-Fi Internet connection
- LCD flat screen television – satellite and digital
- Airport standard double-glazed windows
- Bathroom with walk-in shower or bathtub, hair dryer, toilet, and courtesy cosmetics